Licorice International, which boasts more than 160 types of licorice from 14 countries, offers fun ideas for celebrating National Licorice Day.
- Host a licorice-tasting party.
- Chew on a licorice root.
- Savor a cup of licorice tea or coffee.
- Send a gift of licorice to a licorice-loving friend.
- Learn about the benefits of licorice (check the "Health Benefits" link to the right).
- Make licorice jewelry (Black Licorice Laces are a good place to start.)
- Make a licorice recipe (check the "Recipes" link to the right).
- For those who live near Lincoln, Nebraska, visit the Licorice International retail store at 803 Q Street. Free samples, opportunity to win prizes and radio host Judy Ala Carte at 10:00 a.m.