Saturday, February 14, 2009

Do you love licorice? You're a maverick!

If you're like me, you always choose the black jelly beans, even if your friends think you're crazy. (Of course, I later discovered that real licorice is far superior to licorice-flavored jelly beans.)

Well, now there's good news: According to an article in the Edmonton Sun Newspaper, if you choose licorice-flavored jelly beans, you're a maverick, a forward-thinking individual, and a true leader.

Read the article here.

Click here to return to the main blog page.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I did not see a place to ask this question, so I thought I would here...When I was in Norway as an exchange student in 1986...yes I am old...my favorite candy was NOX. It was black licorice and the consistency of a starburst. Do you have any thing like that?